Purchase at activeden
1. speed – speed of animation – greater the speed slower the animation
2. showdelay – delay to perform before showing each words
3. staycount – number of frames for which each word should stay
4. loop – whether the words should loop or not
5. width – fixed width of the space to be used for animating the words instead of using full stage width
6. height – same as width
7. textcolor – text color for the words
8. textsize – text size
9. gap – gap between the characters
10. chardelay – delay to perform before showing each character
11. rotationstrength – Amount of random rotation for the animation
12. scalestrength – Amount of random scaling for the animation
13. link – Link to open when the word is clicked.
14. target – Name of the target window or frame in which the link should open.